Last week, Ryan showed me this online cooking demonstration video teaching how to make roasted chicken drumlets. The recipe looked really interesting and he said he wanted to make it if he had a chance to. Hhhmm…since I had chicken wings in the freezer (which I was still trying to figure out what to do with), I decided I’d make it instead. Mine here has been modified to fit whatever ingredients I have at home. Finger lickin’ good are the only words to describe them! Easy to make, time efficient and so very tasty! :)
- Chicken wings
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Fresh tarragon
- Roasted sesame seeds
- Mix balsamic vinegar, honey, soy sauce and a couple of sprigs of tarragon leaves together in a large bowl.
- Put chicken wings into a large freezer bag then pour the marinade into the bag with the chicken. Massage the chicken well and leave it to season for 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill. Line a tray with foil and arrange chicken wings. Grill till brown and cook.
- In the meantime, place marinade into a saucepan and simmer over medium heat till it thickens. Roast sesame seeds for garnishing.
- Remove chicken wings from grill and brush with thickened sauce. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and tarragon leaves. Plate and serve.