My first attempt at cooking fish was a success! Woohoo! Do I hear a round of applause? Hehe ! I was inspired to cook this after my great meal at Angasi. After that trip, I wanted so much to replicate what I had there hence my brave attempt.
- Pink ling fillets
- Proschiuto (also known as Parma Ham)
- Green beans
- Cracked black pepper
- Lemon juice
- Butter, melted
- Dried Chives
- Wash fillets and rub with salt and cracked black pepper. Preheat oven to 180C
- Heat frying pan with olive oil. Pan fry fillets till brown. Remove and set aside.
- Wrap fillets with proschiuto. Place green beans at the bottom of baking tray.
- Reduce oven heat to 160C. Arrange fillets on top and place in oven to bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix lemon juice, butter, chives, salt and pepper in a bowl. Heat it up in a pan till sauce thickens.
- Remove fish from the oven and plate it up. Drizzle with sauce and serve.