Another of my new exploits from Donna Hay. I was meant to use ricotta cheese, but due to a bad memory I bought the wrong one! :p Anyhow, everything turned out well and was indeed a pleasant meal.
- Lamb cutlets
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup honey
- Salt & pepper
- Olive oil
- Baby spinach
- Ricotta/Feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Mix approximately 1-2tbsp olive oil, honey and balsamic vinegar together in a bowl.
- Place lamb cutlets in a roasting pan, then pour above mixture over it.
- Bake in oven till cook. Occassionally, baste cutlets with marinade.
- Mix salad and cheese in a bowl, add a little bit of olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Toss together and leave aside.
- Arrange salad on serving plate, top with lamb cutlets.
- If you are in a rush, you can pan fry the cutlets instead of baking it.