- A whole chicken
- Fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- Fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 1 green apple
- 1 onion
- 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 160C. Wash the chicken.
- Combine melted butter, tarragon, rosemary, lemon juice, salt and pepper together.
- Spread the inside of the chicken with a little of the butter mixture. Rub the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Cut apple, onion and lemon in half. Stuff the chicken with it.
- Spread the butter mixture all over the chicken.
- Place in oven and bake. Constantly turn the chicken over to allow it to brown evenly. Bask it with the butter mixture occasionally.
- When chicken is cook, remove from oven. Allow it to rest for awhile. Remove the stuffing from inside. Carve and serve.